Friday, October 13, 2017

Welcome to the firepit!

 This is the completed firepit! Arnie & Keegan worked together on their days off over the summer to get this ready for fall! Of course it has only just cooled off enough to use it! Hopefully this weekend we will christen it with s'mores and hot cocoa!


 It encompasses a fairly large area of the backyard! It was one of the hottest days of the summer the day they started this huge project! I don't know who was going to kill me first!  I did keep bringing them cold dr
inks!
Castle Rock border,  weed barrier and pea gravel!
 
Arnie hard at work digging up all the grass! It looks like I goofed on my order of things! Oh well, at least I remembered to get pictures of this project! I usually forget until it's half way completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment